A bit more of a Blog

14:42

Hey guys!




So for those of you who have managed to escape my website and actress Facebook page won't know that I've just got back from a month of filming in France, Germany Switzerland and Cameroon for TV pilot- 'Lifeline'.






 I also was then lucky enough to be back in the UK for one night and then fly to Vegas with my older brother for business conferences for our latest family journey (More on this will be revealed soon). But how cool is that? Flying to Vegas (Or Disneyland for adults) for work... you can tell I'm still buzzing from that!












Any way while I was away on set, I got back into my routines of meditating and exercising daily (If you haven't heard of it, the free 'Headspace' app is an incredible way to get into meditation without the frustrations!), and it did absolute wonders for me. My clarity and identity came back as I left the 'rat race' and stopped wearing a watch- at times I couldn't tell you what day it was- what complete and utter serenity and freedom?! Bliss!!








So in this moment, I decided that I had no blog identity... I kind of dipped into a bit of this and that, but no solid plan, you know?... If you don't know where this is going- I now have one!!



I aim to use this as a platform for the 4 main parts of my life, to share with you guys my experiences as an actress (on sets, auditioning, character prepping etc), my fitness journey (including any gluten free recipes, training regimes, or body image epiphanies), my inspirations  (so everything motivational and mindset orientated), and finally the social elements of my life (friends, family, and experiences). Each one will be written about in rotation, 1 per week- that's right you lucky people now get 4 blog posts of my ramblings per month. I'm going to trial this for a couple of months and see how it goes, so anything you want to hear or read about, let me know!


Chal for now lovely people,

Keep smiling :D

Makenna x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You'll have to tell me about Vegas Makenna 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a post all in itself Rob haha! :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook