The goodness bowl

02:51

FOOOOOOD post!!!

Okay well recipe fitness post... thing... okay

Soooo I am a huge foodie- genuinely I am eating one meal planning my next one, looking forward to eating again- Crazy. I love snacking and have actually been called a 'Zebra' by multiple people because I graze on food all the time- hey I like food okay?!

Any way I've been spending a lot of time in the kitchen recently and decided to try smoothie bowls.

Now I know what you're thinking because I was thinking it too- That's not eating. Will I feel full? Am I technically drinking breakfast? That's not breakfast, it's a drink and so on, but honestly this quick brekkie sees me straight through to my morning snack with ease.

Not just that, but they taste amazing and are so instagramable- what more could you want in a breakfast?!





Now I have experimented with throwing in spinach and the like and honestly I'm yet to figure out the 'ideal' to not have that tangy taste- but that just means I have to keep making them till I nail it... what a shame ey? ;)




Bascially I use a frozen banana, 1 cup greek yogurt, 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1 scoop any flavour protein powder, SMALLLLLL handful of spinach (So maybe not a handful... maybe a teeny fingerful... can omit) and a handful of ice. whizz all that up with 2 TBS chia seeds and boom you have your base.


Then throw whatever you fancy on top! Berrys, cacao nibs, banna, almonds etc- go crazy!



Experiment with your base too- why not throw in some frozen berries or cacao- find what you like and enjoy making it! Let me know your base recipe so I can give it a go (Any excuse to keep making these!)


Have a good Monday lovely people
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook