'The Intern' premiere

10:11




Soooooo this is a little delayed I know but this week has been all kinds of crazy (Crazy exciting included) but those of you who haven't seen my actress Facebook page won't know I was lucky enough to go to 'The Intern' premiere  (basically an amazing friend had a ticket and invited me- forever in debt!!)






So after panic buying a dress and getting to London, we stopped for a pre carpet coffee (as you do) and then wandered towards the cinema. 














The entrance was insane- somewhere between cars pulling out, security guards and the masses of people trying to squeeze in, they really have their work cut out for them.










So in, down the red carpet, past the wall of paps and into the cinema...












Then you get showed to your screening and find your seat (which I was so chuffed to find a share bag of minstrels on... you know chocolate is my thing). Now instead of trailers you get to watch the live footage from outside, so that's like all the interviews etc and obviously Hathaway and De Niro facing the wall of paps. 


Then they came into our screen.... yeah I know... I was so not expecting that and have to say I may have had a really awkward 'omg that's actually those people from the screen there in front of me moment'. Yeahhhhhh at least that stayed in my head... until now... oops












So they introduced the film and then left- apparently they go and have a dinner with all the top dogs while we watch the film. 

Anyway the film! I personally really enjoyed it, obviously the hype of being there etc you'd expect to hear that, but it had its' moments of laughter and sadness and balance. I recommend it if you're looking for something easy to watch with a little tug on the heart strings. 

After wards, everyone applauded. I know that's an odd thing to add in there but I thought that was something that never actually happened in the cinema ever so you know. 





Then we went to the blogger after event. Complete with the most amazing food, cocktails and every form of social media possible, it was a great way to end the night, discussing the film with people and jumping into the photo booth.







Such an amazing night and I am so grateful to have gone.... roll on the next one?!

Love
Makenna xx

PS to you... I owe you a premiere x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook