Limits

13:19

Hey! Long time no blog... Sometimes I feel like I have no epiphanys for you or wise words or ramblings... Sometimes I just write and see what I end up with... Like today... so hey!

New year! Yay! Always such a good time- new bursts of motivation, decisions being made, directions being taken- I love it! My blog post today is a little late I guess but I feel it's a lesson we could use always- Limits... why do we have them?

We grow up and suddenly hit a point where we find our confidence knocked, we struggle with self doubt and the big wide world tells us things are not 'probable' or maybe not even possible. Well screw it. The only person who can limit you is you. I think we forget what we're capable of in every sense of the meaning- we forget that our body can adapt, our mid can grow and we can push ourselves out of our comfort zones and live!

So this is another little nudge from me to you (And me to myself)- do things in 2015, push yourself- If you don't do anything new, in 5 years time your life will still be the same!

Just a reminder- you're awesome and we've got this!



Makenna x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook