Surround yourself with positivity

07:35

So life is what you make of it. Do you know that if there is a number of crabs in a bucket and one attempts to climb out, the others will pull them back in? Dog eat dog, every man for himself, it's all a negative hole, almost training us to isolate ourselves to 'win'.

I've posted before about seeing life as a competition, so I won't fall down that route again... Instead today is about your support networks. Friends, family, work collegues, they all count. So surrounding yourself with people that bring you up is key.

I am so grateful for the people I have in my life. Some I see on a daily basis, some I see a bit less, and some dip in and out of contact, but when we meet up it's like no time has passed. Sometimes I forget how lucky I am to have these people around me- I know that when I have a crap day I can vent to a number of people and it's all okay, then they know they can do the same :)

Bascially, I'm rambling on, but I think we have a tendency to shut ourselves off sometimes (guilty!) and especally around the holidays, if you look, you'll see the amount of positive people you do actually have around you :)

Surround yourself with positivity and that'll be reflected in your life- how can it not? Smiles are contagious after all....

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook