Just be....

14:32

Okay, so I've been doing some thinking... Shock- I'm what they call a 'thinker'.

I think about everything, and anything, always, constantly, forever thinking. Of everything I need to do tomorrow, of what I'm going to eat later, of what's on my to do list that I haven't done, on why I haven't written a to do list... and so on and so forth. I over think. And that is where recently I've been focussing my thinking :)

So now I breathe, and remember I USED to be an over thinker- I'm a changed lady :)

I realised the other day that as people we can never just be... I certainly could'nt- I felt like if I wasn't planning ahead, or thinking about things, they'd just creep up on me and I'd have 100 unsolved 'problems'.

Then I looked at the mindset of a child. They just love everything there is to see- new places to go, new experiences, and they don't at this point have any idea about the future, or the fact there's a million tasks to do before they can rest and be happy, unlike me.... They just are.... They just 'be'.

So that's my dramatic, life altering epiphany for you today- I've taken a step back, and sometimes I just sit now and appreciate where I am, the moment I'm in.... I just 'be'- nothing to do, nothing to achieve... and although I'm still learning, I'm a much happier thinker, and have started to enjoy the little things :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook