Liebster award!

14:11

Okay so this is the second time writing this post- SUCH an old laptop, it decides when it wants to switch off and apprently not autosave!! (Technology is great until it doesn't work!)

Anyway, I've been nominated for the Liebster award!! How cool is that??

It's basically a badge of honour among bloggers- to me it's an acknowledgment that someone reads what I have to say and enjoys it- So humbling!!!!

So thank you to the lovely Hannah Earnshaw for nominating me- You can check out her blog here. She covers anything and everything interesting and always in such a pretty way!

So back to the rules:

  1. Add the logo to your blog either as an image or as a widget
  2. You should write 11 random facts about yourself
  3. You must answer the questions given to you by your nominator
  4. Then set your own questions for your nominees
  5. choose 5 nominees
  6. Once you have nominated you should then notify them.

So, here goes!!!...

My 11 random facts

1. I initially wanted to be a dancer when I was younger, and then moved onto singing for 2 weeks, and then finally fell to acting

2. My favourite place to be is in a forest

3.  I'm not actually 100% sure what my eye colour is- I'm convinced it changes... despite science telling me that's impossible

4. I could eat almond butter all day everyday... I kind of do

5. I'm a massive geek and proud!!!

6. I wear my reading glasses when I'm tired just as a comfort thing

7. I could not live without my tangle teezer... I once got asked if I was trying to get dreadlocks from how matted my hair was!! :S

8. I don't like wearing boots and socks- sandals all the way!

9. I once put a garden fork into my foot whilst helping my dad with the gardening (It was punishment for rocking the white socks and sparkly sandals I'm sure!)

10. The smell of freshly cut grass, christmas trees and cake <3

11. I want at least 3 dogs one day- big dogs... big big dogs

Okay so now to my Q & A from Hannah:
  1. What literary or film character do you love but really shouldn’t?

    Slightly biased with this question- I love all the baddies- I think they're so much fun to play (from an acting perspective) so it's hard to pick just one... Bane from 'The dark knight rises' is in my top 5- just the way he asserts his position of power without ever raising his voice.
  2. What was the last film that made you cry?

     I'm such a crier with films- it'd be easier to ask the last film I didn't cry at! I watched 'Beaches' last night... may have shed a tear or two :)
  3. What would be your utopia?

    I'd happily live near a lake up in the mountains with surrounding trees... as long as there was coffee and chocolate!
  4. What era would you most like to live in?

     I love the 20's- the flapper dresses, the dancing, the fun!
  5. Who is the most famous person you’ve met?

    I once met David Walliams in a lift on my way to a voiceover job, who was on his way to film for comic relief- such a gent he held the door for me :)
     
  6. What kick starts your day?

    I have a list of moments in my life that I'm thankful for which I add to constantly. I start my day by just reading a couple- puts me into a position of feeling grateful and flips my mindset :D
    And coffee...
     
  7. What is your favourite feel good song?

    This changes daily! Today it was 'Lovers on the Sun' by David Guetta
     
  8. Coffee or tea?

    I've mentioned coffee twice already- tea barely gets a look in... unless it's green!

     

  9. What is your guilty pleasure?

    Dates and almond butter- the most amazing combination!!
     
  10. What is your favourite word?

    Squish- It's just so much fun to say!
     
  11. What would be your ideal superpower?

    Got to be flying!

    Nominations

    Okay! So now to pass the baton! My 5 nominations:

    1. The Purple Muse
    2. Health Fitness Boss
    3. Lost In Knit
    4. Cerys
    5. Miss Sunshine and Sparkle

    My questions :)

    1. What's your earliest memory?
    2. Favourite food?
    3. How did you meet your longest friend?
    4. If you could be anyone for a day- who would you be?
    5. What's your ideal day?
    6. Savoury or sweet?
    7. Who's your biggest inspiration?
    8. Favourite film?
    9. What's your best blogging tip?
    10. If you could tell your 10 year old self something- what would it be?
    11. Favourite season?


    Happy blogging ladies! <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook